Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

My amazing holidays

Did you enjoy the holidays? On July the 4th pt england school finished. It was the first day of the holidays me and my sisters went to my dads house in Papakura.

My grandad took me, my sister and my mum to ten pin bowling at 2:30.Then my grandad went home to pick up my dad and my sister Teana-lee. Next we all went to get some coins to play some games in the arcade because there were some games there as well.


At 3:20pm we started to play bowling it went Kelsey,Me,Teana-lee,My dad,My mum thats how it went in order. then my mum paid for two games but everybody was getting tired so we went home. The next week on friday we went to play at the park for a little while. after that we went to my aunt's house and stayed the night, the next day we just stayed home.


My favorite part of my holiday was when me and my family went to ten pin bowling. i was very tired. i hope next time we play, i will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.